Alexia D'Angelo graduated from York University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. While completing her undergraduate degree, Alexia volunteered her time in Tanzania, Africa, where she worked closely with a Not-for-Profit organization that provides underprivileged children with opportunities and access to education, protection and healthcare.
Alexia subsequently earned a Postgraduate Diploma in Criminology in 2013 from Bond University in Australia. In 2015, she went on to complete her Juris Doctor (JD) degree at Bond. While completing her Juris Doctor degree, Alexia served as the Alumni Officer of the Canadian Law Students' Association at Bond University.
Before joining the Lofranco Corriero team in 2017, Alexia articled at a well respected firm in Vaughan where she gained experience in a variety of areas of law including, Civil Litigation, Wills & Estates, Construction Law, and Family Law.
Outside of work Alexia can be found travelling the globe, or trying new cuisines.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2017
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2018
- BA, York University, Psychology, 2012
- Postgraduate Diploma, Criminology, Bond University, 2013
- J.D., Bond University, Faculty of Law, 2015
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, 2018
PHONE NUMBER AND EXTENSION